Sunday 22 May 2011

More work in progress

Cross-posted from the Inked Adventures home site.



I don’t want to get too superstitious about this particular project, but perhaps it is actually cursed by the spirits of the dead.  Maybe completion will only actually occur when I shakily ink my last with one hand and Death’s bony hand is on my other. ;)    Far too many real life commitments and sparkly distractions keep me from the broken path through the Lands of the Dead!  The Tombs’ will probably be released in two parts, the work depicted here will be in the first pack – a sort of “upper crypt” and the second pack will be more “dirt and skulls”.  The picture here is of the pre-colour preparations.  I hope players don’t mind the odd repeated flagstone.

Crypts, Tombs and Catacombs will be compatible with the Basic Pack (on DriveThruRPG).

Thanks for reading.  -Bb-.  :)

PS. Posting is slow here.  Feel free to check out my other blog: Adventures & Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment